Be sure to check out these great books from some seriously funny ladies!
Did you read Tina Fey’s hilarious memoir, Bossypants, last year? Are you looking for more laughs from female comediennes to help you get through the upcoming hot desert summer? Good news! There are more great reads out now from funny ladies and I’m not talking about just more from Chelsea Handler (though we do love her, too).
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happenedby Jenny Lawson (aka The Bloggess)
- How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran
- Girl Walks into a Bar…Comedy Calamities, Dating Disasters, and a Midlife Miracleby Rachel Dratch
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)by Mindy Kaling
- Seriously…I’m Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres
- If You Ask Me (And Of Course You Won’t)by Betty White
Also check out the works of these wonderfully witty women:
View original post 50 more words